Time for a Change... Introducing Tales from a Bright Kitchen

You may have noticed quite a big change at the top of this page... (though if you are as observant as I am then perhaps you didn't). After a fair bit of umming and ahhing I have decided to change the name of the blog to Tales from a Bright Kitchen.

Big Cook... Tiny Kitchen just doesn't seem relevant any more. Firstly, I am no longer cooking out of a broom cupboard and secondly I don't want there to be any focus on my size. It's irrelevant to the enjoyment of good food, plenty of which is pretty healthy and there is just too much of a focus across all forms of media on size.

I don't want to be feeding into that negativity, so it's time for a change. The last couple of years have certainly been full of those, so why not one more. We've moved from Wales to Sussex, I finally qualified as a barrister and of course, Ed and I got married. Since I am now Lucie Bright it seems apt that the name of my blog should put it front and centre. My mum and dad named me Lucie which means bringer of light. Then my middle name Ellen means Bright apparently, so as you can see, I won the last name lottery.

For the moment the domain name isn't changing as it will be a bit of a head ache with the links etc but as soon as I have figured that out then the web address will also be changing too. Watch this space!

So here's to the newly named, Tales from a Bright Kitchen. I'll be bringing you Bright flavours, Brightly coloured food and maybe even the odd Bright idea.

Don't miss a recipe, come and follow me on Twitter


Comments