Foodie.com - My New Favourite Website!

Move over Pintrest, Foodie.com is where it's at for food inspiration. Whilst I won't be eschewing my pinboards for design and style inspiration anytime soon, I just love this new (I think it's new, I certainly haven't seen it before) kid on the block.

Foodie is very much the same concept as pintrest, there are collections as opposed to boards and you can create your own to keep track of all the lovely ideas that crop up continually throughout the day. I have of course set up a board for Big Cook Tiny Kitchen which you can subscribe to if you fancy but the real pleasure has been perusing the boards of others and I've already built up a veritable cornucopia of recipes that I hope to try one day.

Of course there is no way that I'll give every single one a go but I can certainly have some fun trying. Not to mention the inspiration that I've already gleaned from hoards of recipes a delectable photos. Most of the photos have been posted by bloggers so a quick click through and it's possible to find a whole new collection of foodie gems awaiting you the other side of your mouse click.

So what will I be making first... I reckon these sweet potatoes look like an awesome midweek supper or perhaps I'll give this Key Lime and Elderflower Pie a try.


Don't miss a recipe, come and follow me on Twitter


Comments