ANZAC Biscuits and Cooking with Children

I'm rather pleased to tell you that I've just had my first article for My Baby Radio published. They are looking to expand the advice they give to parents and Peter who runs the site asked if I could come up with some child friendly features.

ANZAC Biscuits, so easy their child's play

My first foray into writing for parents specifically, looks at some of the many reasons for getting kids into the kitchen. Then there's a recipe for Anzac biscuits that are simply delicious and are quite frankly, child's play!

If you want to read the article and check out the recipe, it's here in all its golden syrupy glory.


Comments

  1. Congrats on this article! Wonderful :)
    Brian

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to your first article. I encourage you to write about cooking with children. This is always fun for both sides. Children just love to explore everything around cooking.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment