Mmmm... Vegetarian Thai Red Lentil Curry - Warming and Hearty, it's like an exotic hug.

As regular readers will know, I have started writing for My Baby Radio, populating their family-focused website with recipes that you can cook for the whole brood, hopefully without a huge amount of time and effort spent shackled to the cooker.


Whilst I may not have children yet, I still find myself in situations where I am hunger-rich but time-poor. Normally it’s when I’ve made an impromptu decision to feed friends or if work has gone on a little later than planned! The thing is family or not, we're all stretched. So my last post couldn’t be more appropriate, everyone has their kitchen cheats, in fact they are an essential part of any foodie’s arsenal.
 
The latest recipe I made for My Baby Radio was using one of my favourite cheat ingredients. A Thai Red Lentil Curry, so delicious! It mixes the Thai aromatics from the shop bought curry paste with a few choice Indian spices; the result is a hearty and warming dish. As I look outside to the drizzle of Cardiff, I can’t help but think it would be perfect today.


Don't miss a recipe, come and follow me on Twitter
 

Comments

  1. sounds divine. I have some Thai basil on the window ledge and Thai curry paste in the fridge (and drizzle outside my Somerset window!).,

    ReplyDelete
  2. This has to be one of my fave recipe's. Making it again at the weekend. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment